Tuesday 15 November 2016



After purchasing 'The Secret History of Twin Peaks' by Mark Frost in October, I've found myself dragged down a rabbit hole of synchronous discovery and a trail of strange metaphysical self exploration. After some bizarre events that happened to me this week I've decided to document my experiences in this blog. I hope that this blog might serve to aid anyone looking deeper into the secret layer of clues in Mark Frosts book, as they pertain to season 3 and perhaps... the very nature of our reality. You can be the judge on my sanity in this regard.




As a general preface, I'd like to start out by admonishing to my readers that I am not typically what you'd call a spiritualist or conspiracy theorist. I've always favoured science and logic over superstition, and tend to view those drawn to conspiracies as weak minded, unable to handle chaos and complexity and seeking simplified answers to complex problems. In fact, when I first purchased the new Twin Peaks novel, I was one of the myriad fans who were mildly disappointed to find freemasonic history and lore, complex assassination theories and speculation about project blue book and flying saucers, as this didn't seem to hinge on the more Lynchian surrealistic universe I had grown to know and love. On the other hand I've always kept an open mind to less mainstream ideas of the mind and the human experience. It was precisely my interest in Jungian archetypes, collective unconscious and dream scapes which engaged my fascination with Lynch and Frost's cult series to begin with.







It seems pretty clear now to fans, that Frost's new book, is, (in spite of fans initial reservations of a totally solo Frost project with its apparent inconsistencies), both serving to set up the new season, as well as acting as a kind of puzzle box of secrets for the central mysteries of the show. At first the book seemed a pretty cold read to me. The only mystery seemingly set up in the book is to work out who the 'archivist' of the dossier is, and once it is revealed as Major Garland Briggs, there doesn't seem much more to unravel...(until the new season airs). In terms of Season 3, whilst fans eagerly anticipate the fate of the characters they love, particularly one special agent Dale Cooper, the last seasons didn't leave much mystery that defied one's imagination to bring its own resolution. The ending was cruel, but not mysterious. This is another reason Frosts book may at first not appear to be the layered onion that it's turning out to be.

The first series of Twin Peaks revolved around the mysterious murder of teenage prom queen Laura Palmer. Every quirky character in the show became a suspect as the series went on, making the entire show a puzzle box, with exponential suspense delayed; until the killer was finally revealed in the season finale ; turning out to be Laura Palmers own father possessed by the inhabiting spirit of the terrifying 'bob' portrayed chillingly by the late Frank Silva. The second series tried to carry on the core mystery of the show, but could only do so now by introducing supernatural elements, and exploring the nature of the shows mythology, the origins of 'bob' and his kin, and introducing the lacklustre supervillain, yin to Cooper's yang 'Windom Earle'. In spite of a fluttering stagnance, the show left fans and its decades long cult following spellbound in the final episode, returning to its surrealist Lynchian roots and dragging the viewers back into the nightmarish dreamscape of 'the black lodge.'

Whilst speculation on what the black lodge is, and how it operates is still a nagging curiosity to fans, the core mystery of the show seems like a flame that cannot ever be ignited again, even in season 3. For instance, even if we do come across another murder in the new season, which ties into the serial murders of 25 years ago in the quaint fictionalised American town, there is little question in the viewers mind, that the true killer/arch villain of the series will most likely continue to be the inhabiting spirit 'bob'. So the evil in that sense, no longer presents a mystery to fans who just bought the new book. Or does it?





For me, the nugget of doubt planted in my mind came from a fairly unusual place. As a fan of the show, and in lieu of the new Frost book and pending season return after the unprecedented 25 year cliff hanger 'How's Annie?'.... I decided to give the whole series a rewatch. There was a few pay offs and tie ins to the new book (Such as noticing Dougie Milford wearing the owl cave ring in his death bed, adding new dimensions to a once flat plot), but my trigger to exploration came from a much stranger and unexpected place. There were many seemingly obscure plot turns in season 2, as the writers desperately tried to keep the mystery alive, perhaps none more blatant than the storyline where Thomas Echardt leaves a post-mortem present for his old rival Andrew Packard in the form of a cryptic puzzle box. The device always seemed highly dubious to me, as a kind of patronising proverbial middle finger to fans, underestimating their intelligence, saying; 'it's all a Pandora's box, it's all a mystery, youll never know the answer because there is none. We're making it up as we go.' So I was surprised most of all, that it would be this plot point that got me on a curious new trail of research. It was such an insane moment, the kind of thing which makes you question your own sanity, so simple, yet enough to get me overthinking. Overanalysing the mystery of season two, and indeed the mysteries of life. It was the moment that Andrew and Catherine were trying various combinations over the moon phase patterns on the lid,  to unlock the mysterious puzzle box, precisely at that moment as I sat watching TV, my Flatmate Caroline called out to me 'Glenn! Have you seen a big old box that was 
here in the hallway?'.


I've never been able to ignore moments of synchronicity. As a curious skeptic, this Jungian phenomenon has always stood out to me as something more than mere personal psychology. It doesn't happen to me very often, but when moments of coincidence come together in seemingly profound meaning, like agent Cooper after his Tibetan encounter, I always pay close attention. 'A cardboard box.' Caroline had repeated, 'There was a cardboard box here in the hall. Have you seen it?'. The word box resonating in unison with the characters on the show made my brain tingle and my heart pound in my chest. I didn't need to answer her, because my other Flatmate Julian had already answered. It was in the laundry. Caroline is moving out of our share house next month, and was in the process of packing all her stuff into boxes. Maybe I was making a mountain out of a mole hill, but nonetheless the moment stuck with me, and the mental observation that the code for unlocking the box was 'the date the box arrived' stuck in my mind.

It would be days later before the puzzle box truly came to dominate my mind.

First it had just got me thinking about dates. About the first series of Twin Peaks and Coopers dream, how it was 25 years later and Cooper was older. Like stage hand Silva as 'Bob' it was a Lynchian accident that would turn out to be profoundly prophetic, repeated in the season finale when Laura Palmers doppelgänger says to a young cooper 'I'll see you again in 25 years'. It was one of those things that had got fans so excited about the new series. Sure, none of us actually believed the black lodge existed, but there was a slim mystical element wasn't there? Like we thought season 3 was always destined to be, maybe it would hold some prophetic secret of who we really were as human beings and what our destiny was, some esoteric secret. Lynch as prophet. You know, and maybe The crazy rants of Michael J Anderson 'the man from another place' who refused to be in the new series for unknown reasons was always meant to quit and be replaced aswell, I mean he did say cryptically in Coopers dream; 'When you see me again...it won't be me.'

Or is that just lynchian syndrome?Maybe it's not good to read too much into cryptic dream dwarves and surrealistic nightmares. There is a certain Freudian/Jungian dialectic to the franchise though, with Frost the pragmatic plot maker and Lynch the intuitive logic hater. But then, I began to think, isn't it interesting how David Lynch chose to revisit the box and key motif in Mullholland drive?... He would have had Audrey's fate decided by a box too....MD ...a film which true fans know was originally pitched as 'Audrey Horne goes to Hollywood' so we can't say the puzzle box was purely a Mark Frost creation, and hey... maybe Lynch wasn't so honest when he said he was only interested in Laura Palmer either. These were my trains of thought during my rewatch.










So it only further tantalised me when browsing the Twin Peaks sub reddit... and I came across a video extrapolating the meaning of the Puzzle box in Lynch's work. (I can't repeat the entire trial I went on, especially as some of the video's have now been deleted, but this is my basic journey;

https://www.reddit.com/r/twinpeaks/comments/5cgwkk/discussion_the_floating_shadow_in_the_red_room/
http://entertainmentguidefilmtv.blogspot.com.au/2011/10/twin-peaks-one-and-same.html?m=1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWAfN7GKNOc



It wasn't the first time I'd come across these types of conspiracies. My first thought was to discount a high level metaphysical read of anything Lynchian. Frosts new book certainly shows that the conspiratorial element of the mythology was always there in the show, and whilst my initial instinct to ignore any inference to the planet Saturn was dominant, I had to acknowledge that there is clear reference to the lodge opening on the alignment of Jupiter and Saturn, and the puzzle box does indeed have the phases of the moon on it. So astrology does seem to play an important role in the Twin Peaks mythology.

At this point I had only a vague interest in the 'Saturn-cube' puzzle mythology... wondering if it had been a possible inspiration for Frost and other writers working on series two. It was only after receiving a message from a YouTube user named 'The new Lone gunman', who's channel has now strangely been deleted, and his videos erased... that the mystery really began to unfold. I had merely liked and commented on one of his videos 'Saturn symbolism in Twin Peaks' and it was only a couple of hours later he had written back to me with an erratic and cryptic message; 'So you want to talk about Judy? Garland or Dorothy? Alice or Briggs? If you really want to go to wonderland I can point you down the rabbit hole, sincerely MR Robot.'

I hesitated to write back at all, as my feelings were already that I could be talking to one (of the many) mentally unhinged you tubers who make up the large proportion of that particular population. But still curious I indulged him, writing '..are you the one who made the video's about Saturn mythology in Twin Peaks? Have you read Mark Frost's new book?'




When he wrote back he seemed more restrained and I presumed that I had misjudged him. He immediately began talking enthusiastically about 'The Secret History of Twin Peaks' wanting to probe how far into the puzzle I had gotten. We discussed the archivist's typewriter, how it was clearly indicated by the ----- I's in lieu of the 1's clue ----- that the dossier was not written on the Corona typewriter claimed by the archivist, but was in fact clearly made on a vintage underwood (which was indicated to belong in the book house earlier by Frost and TP's notes). So whoever wrote the dossier either was linked or wanted themselves linked with the bookhouse. This was clearly Frost's intention, on this we both agreed. 'The New Lone Gunman' believed that the broader mystery of early American explorers, Freemason assassinations and government cover ups was not merely a distraction, the integral part of Twin Peaks was being brought into the light, and 'The new Lone gunman' believed that all the elements of these theories would finally be expanded upon in Season 3. He believed that characters like Ben Horne, prostitution and drug running cartels from 'One eyed Jacks' and Dougie Milford, the robed figure from Major Briggs vision, maybe even the black magicians above the convenience store would all be revealed to be involved in secret societies, offshoots of the Bavarian illuminati, and the banks and Palmer murders would turn out to be occult, ritualistic slayings as part of their quest for power. 'The new Lone gunman' believed that proof of this could be found in the historic trail of the 'owl cave ring', from skull and bones, Richard Nixon and the Kennedy assassination to Bohemian grove; he outlined his case that Frost was outlining his belief that a secret cabal had been running the world since long before Ancient Egypt and Ancient Rome.






As we talked more, 'The New Lone Gunman's theories got stranger and stranger, once more I began to doubt his state of mind. Basically, to summnarise, 'The New Lone gunman' believed that Twin Peaks was a real place that existed in a parallel dimension to ours, and that the narrative of the show was a kind of Alice in Wonderland, Wizard of Oz, Narnia type story about characters who are given a chance to travel to alternate worlds, with the 'red room' being a waiting room between the two worlds. I probed him, asking how he came to believe something so extreme, and he told me that he had experienced it himself.

'What?' 

I asked him.
'You've travelled to another dimension?'

He didn't answer me for 24 hours, and I went to bed marvelling at the insanity of people.


The next day the clues of Mark Frost's novel were still fresh in my mind, I remember someone had just discovered that using 3D glasses, certain elements are revealed throughout the book; in a subtle mimicry of Dr Jacoby's philosophies:



I was reading about these theories on the train to work when I got a strange phone call. It was another one of those curious moments where your thoughts and the outside world sinisterly line up for a moment. Of course, i'd always known about the illuminati, secret society conspiracies, but i'd never really given any creedence to them. Actually one of the reasons why I was so skeptical is because one of my close friends is a freemason, his father and grandfather were all freemasons themselves and he had always made it seem very unmysterious. He'd explained all the rituals and fringe benefits, and basically always told me that conspiracies about freemasonry were born out of a kind of religious prejudice.

That's why it seemed so odd that he would call me after all of the recent events, and after I had just finished reading Frost's book. Especially as I hadn't spoken to him in over six months, except occasionally liking stuff on his facebook page, or vice versa. He said he was just calling to say hello, but he was acting weird, said he wanted to speak to me, that he'd call me tonight, and could I keep a secret. The phone call had me in a weird mood all day. At work i've been editing clinical video's of people being injected all day, then something else happens which is totally surreal. We were all sitting around the office and there was a loud banging on the door. I mean somebody was slamming their fist on the glass, really pounding it. My manager James got up to answer it, and me and another girl Stacey lurked behind, to see who was making all the noise. James opened the door and there was a pale woman, looked like a junkie, with stringy red hair. She looked like she was high on something, shaking, and she couldn't stand straight. James asked her what she wanted, but she just pointed behind her to the bush and said 'Somebody. Somebody start a fire round the back. There's a fire.' James followed her out to see if she was telling the truth, but the woman just stumbled off. It was such a weird thing, I had the most inexplainable feeling of terror throughout the whole ordeal.





Anyway, flash forward and i'm back at home, reading a message from 'The New Lone Gunman'. He's apparently ready to tell me the story of his journey 'between worlds'. He bulk sends me these messages, so I tell him to jump on an IRC, and he starts telling me this huge story. 

He tells me that his name is Randolph, and that dark dreams have haunted him all his life. I start to feel sorry for the kid. Randolph says he's always been an outcast, and that he was picked on a lot in school. When he was young he found solace in horror stories, weird tales by writers like H.P Lovecraft and Bram Stoker. He related to the isolated characters but even still the stories gave him nightmares. He used to have these nightmares about a black gargoyle sitting on the end of his bed, who called himself 'the shapeshifter'. Randolph said the shapeshifter used to speak to him, even when he was awake. He told him that he was 'coming for him', that he was 'travelling through worlds' with 'terrible presents' or 'terrible presence', Randolph was never sure which exact syllables in the black imp's deep muffled voice. For a moment I wondered where Randolph's narrative was going. 







His story seemed to culminate in something that happened to him in 2011 or 2012 which affected him really negatively, and brought back the nightmares of his youth. Apparently he used to participate in a lot of ARG's and online games. Randolph said he spent time on paranormal boards researching the phantoms that had so haunted him as a child. I kept probing him, trying to find out what happened to him.

Then he links me to this r/nosleep story, and tells me that he was involved in this journal on a website called 4chan, and that's how the latter weird stuff begun for him:


Well, you can read it for yourself, but basically Randolph asserts that, in line with the theories of this story, a group of 4chan members started a journal documenting their experience of 'synchronicities'. Just like the one I'd had the other day about the 'puzzle box'. He said that through this strange, dark journey he'd met a group of like minded people, then he had a whole bunch of serendipitous moments to do with Twin Peaks, which the group discussed openly...and that he had a premonition the new series was going to come, before Lynch and Frost officially announced it on Twitter. 'That gum you like is going to come back in style'. 

He told me he could prove it, but I said I didn't need to see any transcripts from Skype. Randolph told me that him and his 'synchronicity buddies' all used to gather in Skype groups and talk about their mystical experiences, then things started getting really weird in league with some kind of ARG that happened around December of 2012. He started using curious terms here and I really began to worry if he was delusional. He told me he participated in some kind of 'lucid dreaming experiments' carried out by 'The cult of Saturn.' He followed 'tasks'...... by some group who got him to paint a symbol on the wall of his room and meditate on it. But I couldn't get past the matter of fact schizophrenia of his trail of logic,

"An actual cult" I asked him?

He was evasive. No. Yes. They weren't a cult. They were interested in occult things, but.... 
He told me it was just a normal online group, who called themselves 'The cult of saturn' who experimented with 'lucid dreaming' and opening 'dream portals'. I didn't believe him at first, but I did a little bit of digging around, and he put me in contact with someone else who was part of this group, and soon enough, I found a pretty good article which gave detail of the group 'The New Lone Gunman' had joined:


Immediately I noticed the chapter about 'The Lone gunman' and asked Randolph about it, and he told me that's where he came up with his username. He told me that when he did the experiment that the 'Cult of Saturn' had asked him to do he literally 'walked through a dream wall' and into 'some other dimensional world' where he had seen a vortex of 'bird people' or birds with octopus arms flying through a void, and that he finally came into contact with the terrifying black gargoyle. 'The shapeshifter.'

Randolph is the kind of person who believes everything is linked together. When he talks sometimes it's hard to trace the tenuous links of his world view. Although I found the article about the online 4chan cult fascinating I tried to delve deeper into Randolph and understand how he related all these experiences to Twin Peaks. That's when Randolph told me he believed he had been through a kind of 'lucid dream waiting room', the kind Agent Cooper had gone through in the red room. We started discussing Mark Frosts book again, which Randolph believed was a 'talisman' --- a confession from Mark Frost about the dark underbelly of Hollywood power, he also believed that David Lynch, may have raped his own daughter or niece, and killed his colleague and friend Jack Nance, just as Michael J Anderson had accused him of, that Mulholland drive was somehow tied to the Zodiac and the Manson murders. Randolph's theory was that, contrary to Frosts and Lynch's claims Laura palmers murder was only ever a device for the purpose of exploring actual esoteric themes. This, he argued, was always the shows true appeal. 

I remember being interrupted from our IRC at this point because my friend Michael Wheaton called. This was the point where I found myself irreversibly pulled down by the white rabbit of insanity. Michael is my friend I mentioned earlier. The practicing Freemason. There are stranger things than coincidences. So... what did Michael want to call me about? Nothing less than a sudden paranoia that had struck him about masonry in general. He told me something had just happened to him that changed his whole perspective on the world. He sounded tense and upset. I had to really probe him to drag the truth out of him. Finally he told me, that one of his companions from the local Masonic lodge had opened up to him about a secret inner elite within the Masonic organisation. Michael and his friend, were third degree masons. This was supposedly the highest ranking that existed within the Masonic system, however his friend claimed, that after a hunting expedition in South Africa, at a dinner party one of the elder Masons had told him he was eligible for progression into the 33. The thirty three degrees were supposedly a secret hierarchy of power started by the Bavarian illluminati, started by Adam Weishaupt, before the group was apparently disbanded. His friend had confided in him and the whole thing had got him paranoid that there really was an immense conspiracy behind the facade of the apparent transparency of the organisation. He was raving about the trilateral commission and the Rockefellers like Carl Rodd in 'The secret history of Twin Peaks'. The strange parallel between Michael's story and Randolph's had me slightly paranoid too, and I don't think I was the comforting voice Michael needed. I think he grew paranoid too-- suddenly regretting confiding in me at all. Then he withdrew from me. Told me he had to go. I tried to keep him on the line, but he hung up, and his phone was switched off whenever I tried to call him back.

I began to wonder if someone was playing some practical joke on me. I remembered all the stories Michael used to tell me about His father. How all the members of the lodge were given these little booklets with the names of all the local businesses run by masons, and told they should only use those services for mutual benefit. The stories which had always seemed normal to me, now suddenly seemed so weird. Then I re-read the stories about 'The Cult of Saturn' in the hubpages article.....and couldn't help wondering if these things were somehow connected. I had so many questions for Randolph. What was this 'Book of the key and the lock' the article mentioned, what did he make of the 'Cube of Saturn' material.

My mind started confabulating the most complex metaphysical ideas. Like what if Andrew Packard and Ben Horne and other characters in Peaks, the ones with the rings were actually meant to be in some secret society. 'Fire walk with me' might be the clue. Andrew Packard is blown up, but then returns. Then he's blown up again. What if the exploding puzzle box is actually the gateway to the black lodge. That Bob and Mike, the jumping man, the chalfonts, electricity and garmonbozia and the other immortal beings can walk in and out of life through gateways of fire, just like a dream. Death means nothing to them.

Major Briggs said that fear and love open the lodges, which always reminded me of Donnie darko, so it's funny how that Cult of Saturn article revolved around somebody called 'Frank'. All the hidden connections. Frank Truman. I think there's some sort of clue in the book about Frank Truman on the bookshelf of the bookhouse. I keep staring at the picture of those books, the Warren Comission report, fear and loathing. I'm sure there's a clue there. Didn't Mark Frost say something about the clues being 'outside the book' or 'online' at a book signing?

With all these insane thoughts in my mind, I tried once more to speak to Randolph. That was when I found he had deleted his google plus account. Randolph had gone off the grid.

The most insane experience of all happened to me yesterday. I could hear a dull noise at about 11:15 pm. My television was off, and I checked to make sure it wasn't the refrigerator. My flatmates were both out. It was like an electronic groan, like a rusty truck, squeaking wheels. I couldn't tell where the sound was coming from. I don't know what possessed me to draw a picture of one of the symbols from the article about 'The Cult of Saturn'. It was like my mind was intoxicated, possessed by the idea. I drew the key symbol on the wall, waiting, almost expecting something to happen. Of course, nothing did. At least not until I fell asleep that night.

It took me hours to finally get to sleep, I was so restless, lying awake thinking. It must have been at least 3am before I got any shut eye. At least I thought I was asleep. It's just that the dream felt so real. I stood up, and walked out into the hallway of my house. But it wasn't a hallway. The floor was black, like basalt, shiny. It was like I was walking on black water, which had gone hard from time standing still. I could see my reflection in the floor, and it made me feel unreal. Like the particles of my body were just fluid. Like I was just one aspect of a mystic river, I was the dreamt of, not the dreamer. Then I started descending a dark stair case, in a seemingly endless black cavern. There was a musty smell in the air. A dampness. As if I was leaving the earthly atmosphere and entering the cold blackness of space. There were no stars. I didn't feel the need to breathe.

I remember the dream so clearly. I surrendered to the darkness, like somebody floating in a pool. Just relaxing and sinking. The goosepimples on my skin raised up like little animals.

Then I saw the yellow cone.

It was in the middle of nowhere, and it reminded me of the sun. But geometrically I knew it made no sense. I could see every side of the yellow cone at the same time. My eyes felt like the cone was moving, but actually I knew that my linear perception of time just couldn't appreciate the object in a simultaneous moment. The cone seemed to shift impossible, until it appeared more like the light from a doorway. A hooded figure walked through the door, its feet seemed to scratch across the onyx floor, like fingers on a chalkboard. Then it cast off it's cloak, and there was nothing beneath. A tangible nothing. Skeletal. A ghost. Not humanoid. It had more appendages. More masks. It moved like a spider and soon the thing was standing before me, and somehow I knew it was the shapeshifter from Randolph's nightmares. It grabbed me by the throat and I awoke in a cold sweat.

Was it only a dream?

I find myself researching the trail of the black cult, and everywhere I dig, the ruby-like corners of a blood inked design emerge. I am afraid to reach the bottom, but I have to keep digging.

This count down timer seems to have relevance to the whole tangled web:

I heard it mentioned on one of the major podcasts, I forget wether it was 'The red room', 'Fire talk with me' 'The gifted and the damned' or one of the others. It also pops up in links from Randolph's cult. Is this some promotion for Season 3. Some of the iconography and symbols remind me a lot of the diamond designs on 'The secret history...' What on earth is going on? Maybe there is some kind of Twin Peaks ARG which I can't understand.

This is the only information I could find on the book mentioned in the hubpages article:
As yet I cannot ascertain it's relevance to any of this.



There seems to be so many different authors contributing to.....  whatever this is..... leading me to believe my suspicion that this is indeed some sort of ARG.

The writer of these three stories, all seem to weave together, and the reference to 'The shapeshifter of Necropolis' has uncanny resonance to Randolph's stories:


What this could mean right now is beyond me. If the countdown timer is indeed part of some kind of release date for the new Twin Peaks series, or linked to an online ARG that has been running for at least three years, this would at least fit with the timeline David Lynch and Mark Frost allegedly knew that season 3 would be returning. On the other hand this seems to stretch much bigger than the Twin Peaks narrative.

And the dreams.

The nightmares.

They can't be part of any damn ARG.

This 'Cult of Saturn' group was clearly putting references to 'The Black Lodge' in their artworks years before the announcement of season 3. I tracked down their tumblr page, some very strange things happening there:



Then this 'riddle of the illuminati' seems like it's been floating around for even longer, and it's linked to the same countdown website:

I'm almost afraid to dream. In case that horrid black formless shape shows up again in my mind. What was it. Was that the black lodge?

Can't get Phillip Jeffries out of my mind.

'We live inside a dream'





5 comments:

  1. "Coincidence and Fate figure largely in our lives." = Synchronicity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Cooper would have been a follower of Jung, for sure.

      I've been having the strangest dreams lately.

      Delete
  2. I really like your blog, but I have a question. Isn't the line "one chants out between two worlds" not "one chance out" I haven't seen it written and I'm wondering if I got it wrong. No offense or anything, just checking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dorkette,

      It's one of those classic misinterpretation quotes. You know song lyrics that you and your friends had totally different versions of what the lyrics were, and it's funny when you compare them?

      It's my understanding that a lot of people who saw the original series thought that this quote was 'One chance out between two worlds' but like you say, although not 100 percent confirmed, it's pretty widely believed that the correct interpretation is 'One chants out between two worlds'.

      When I originally watched the series I heard 'chance' and the ambiguity played with my imagination so much so that I came to really like that interpretation and the confusing things it implied.

      But no... you have probably got the right interpretation, I just like the misinterpretation so much I chose it as the name for my blog

      Delete
  3. stainless steel vs titanium apple watch
    Stainless titanium necklace steel vs titanium ford fusion titanium 2019 apple titanium solvent trap monocore watch. Watch this video to titanium framing hammer learn about our stainless steel watches and watch infiniti pro rainbow titanium flat iron our Apple Watch watches.

    ReplyDelete